Hill's PetFit is a pet weight loss programme specially developed to give you and your pet a new lease of life together, with greater vitality for the long run.
Getting up and running
- Discuss with your vet whether or not your pet is overweight and would benefit from being on the PetFit programme
- Your vet will then provide you with the appropriate Hill's Prescription Diet food, and give you all the details necessary to register online
- Once registered, it's simple for you to manage and track progress using online tools and records, and with regular quick weigh-ins at your veterinary clinic.
In just a couple of weeks, you should see signs of increased vitality and other improvements:
- Brighter eyes
- A shinier coat
- Firmer stools
Depending on your pet's current condition, it can take as little as 8 weeks to slim down to their lean and lively ideal weight.
Unlike some diet programmes, PetFit offers support and resources so you stay motivated and your pet stays on track to reach their target weight. Here are some of the resources that help:
- A Progress Tracker plots out your pet's desired weight-loss curve, and you can enter actual weights to see how closely things line up.
- If your pet reaches the half way weight goal by 27/08/2013 and your vet has validated your online record card (by 27/08/2013) you can choose a reward from a selection of pet exercise toys before 5pm EDT on 27/08/2013.*
- Email and SMS reminders so you don't forget to drop into your vet for fortnightly / monthly weigh-ins.
Once your pet reaches target weight:
- You'll receive a completion certificate following a final weigh-in at your vet.
- If your pet reaches its target weight by 26/11/2013 and your vet has validated your online tracker (by 26/11/2013 ) you can choose another reward from a selection of pet exercise toys before 5pm EDT on 26/11/2013.*
- You can enter the 2013 Pet Slimmers Competition for a chance to win one of FIVE $500 travel vouchers and a years supply of Hill's Pet Nutrition pet food.*
*Conditions apply, see terms and conditions for more details.